Monday, February 9, 2009

Sick Day

Today I am home with Josie. She has been sick since last week. She's still running fever, and we are now waiting for mono test results. She doesn't have strep or flu, so we'll see...

5 Reasons to Enjoy a Sick Day (according to Josie)
1.) Disney Channel (Phineas and Ferb is Mama's personal favorite)

2.) Unlimited Doll Playing with Mia and Samantha



3.) Blanket, Pillow, and TV (Who wouldn't love that?)

4.) Chicken Noodle Soup



5.) Snuggling on the couch with Mama

2 comments:

Laura said...

Josie,
So sorry you are sick. I wish I could come "enjoy" a sick day with you. I like Phineas and Ferb, too (probably didn't spell that right)
Let me know what you hear from the doctor. Love, Aunt Laura

Ashly said...

Feel better Jojo...((I enjoy sick days too))
Love
Ash