Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"that I'm a little drama queen"
2. What makes mom happy?
"let her sleep"
3. What makes mom sad?
"for me to say I'm running away"
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"by making silly faces"
5. What was your mom like as a child?
"she had short hair"
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
"about 4 feet"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
"she's not very good at like building stuff"
13. What does your mom do for her job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"spaghetti and fish"
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
"she takes my picture"
18. How are you and your mom the same?
"we have the same eyes"
19. How are you and your mom different?
"she's taller than me"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"with everything in my heart"
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Lael, thanks for the idea. Hope you don't mind that I "stole" it from you!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I've also been thinking of what fun things we can do while they are here. We're thinking of taking the kids to the Blue Bell Creamery in Brenham.
Today, one of my favorite websites showed a very fun recipe that I want to try next week with Laura to help. They are called Cake Balls! The ingredients consist of cake mix, frosting, and chocolate bark. Three of my favorite things together; how can you go wrong?
What are your plans for Spring Break?
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Last Saturday was Cody's birthday! We were blessed to actually have him home to celebrate all day!
In honor of his 34th birthday...here's are a few things we love about Daddy:
...fishing...hunting...dancing...deer steak...wii playing...fried fish...golf cart rides...Country Boy Can Survive...his recliner...hitting the snooze...Aggie Bonfire...
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Monday, March 2, 2009
2. Josie has almost mastered her back walkover and is still working on her back handspring.
3. Jake came home singing a song about "A, E, I, O, and U" today. I'm amazed by all the things he is learning!
4. Cody is busy, busy, busy! Maybe someday he'll be able to slow down a little.
5. I am drowning in TAKS testing and laundry, but Spring Break is in sight!