Saturday, March 21, 2009

Interview with Josie, Age 7


1. What is something mom always says to you?
"that I'm a little drama queen"

2. What makes mom happy?
"let her sleep"

3. What makes mom sad?
"for me to say I'm running away"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"by making silly faces"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"she had short hair"

6. How old is your mom?
"32"

7. How tall is your mom?
"about 4 feet"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"sleep"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"school work"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"me"

11. What is your mom really good at?
"teaching"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"she's not very good at like building stuff"

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"teach"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"spaghetti and fish"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"everything"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Franklin"

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"she takes my picture"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"we have the same eyes"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"she's taller than me"

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"with everything in my heart"

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Gamma's house"

Lael, thanks for the idea. Hope you don't mind that I "stole" it from you!

2 comments:

Lael said...

Fun, huh? I think everyone should do this with their kids!! I shamelessly "stole" it from someone as well.

I particularly love Josie's answer to number 10!!

Laura said...

Way fun--gonna put this on my "to do" list.
I love that JoJo is going to make you famous--I'm pretty sure she may!