Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Break Plans

One more day before Spring Break! We're all counting down--well, maybe not Cody since he doesn't get the week off! We are very excited because my sister and her family are coming to see us. Josie and Jake are already planning all the fun things they want to do with their cousins.

I've also been thinking of what fun things we can do while they are here. We're thinking of taking the kids to the Blue Bell Creamery in Brenham.

Today, one of my favorite websites showed a very fun recipe that I want to try next week with Laura to help. They are called Cake Balls! The ingredients consist of cake mix, frosting, and chocolate bark. Three of my favorite things together; how can you go wrong?

What are your plans for Spring Break?

4 comments:

Laura said...

Girl, we are so there. Can't wait!!!

Liss and MOMMY said...

Tried the cakeballs. We LOVE them. I would suggest freezing and then dipping a few at a time. You guys have fun.

Ashly said...

AND ZERO....it's the end of the countdown!! woohoo! Hopefully I'll get to see yall!

Lael said...

I'm a big Pioneer Woman fan, too. Please let us know if they are as good as they look. (I wish I lived closer!)

Enjoy your spring break!!