Saturday, March 21, 2009

Interview with Jake, Age 4


1. What is something mom always says to you?
"be quiet"

2. What makes mom happy?
"that I clean up everything"

3. What makes mom sad?
"that I don't clean up"

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"do something silly"

5. What was your mom like as a child?
"you were a little baby"

6. How old is your mom?
"80 92"

7. How tall is your mom?
"that tall" pointing at the window

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"do the laundry"

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"wrap presents when it's Christmas time"

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"I don't know"

11. What is your mom really good at?
"doing laundry"

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"folding clothes"

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"clean up"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"fish"

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"playing a grown up game with me"

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Candace" (on Phineas and Ferb)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"do laundry"

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"I don't know"

19. How are you and your mom different?
"you're big and I'm little, but I think Daddy's bigger than you. He's 38 90 40."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"because you love me very much to the moon"

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Sonic"

2 comments:

Lael said...

Cute answers, Jake!! #21...one more reason I think we're friends!!

Laura said...

So, I'm sensing a laundry theme here--Jake, maybe you should take over the folding!