Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Instagram

After seeing this post from Pioneer Woman, I downloaded the Instagram app.
I have had lots of fun playing with it. It somehow makes so-so cell phone pictures look better.
When I showed it to Cody, though, he looked at me like I was a little crazy. Possibly it is not quite as amazing as I think; I don't get out much.

But it was free!

You can crop and edit pictures taken on your phone. There are several fun "edits" to change the look of your pics.
My 2 favorite parts: I love square pictures. I'm not sure why, but for some reason they make me happy. Maybe it's because they remind me of the old polaroid snapshots I used to take as a kid.
My other favorite part? One of the filters is called 1977, and that was a good year. The only problem is that I don't actually remember which of these pictures has the 1977 filter on it.

No comments: