Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random

This is a very random post, filled with totally unrelated pictures...lately that's how I roll.
.
I don't know what to call it, but I love this! We went on a road trip Saturday and drove through Carmine. If you ever drive through there, stop at Texas Trash and Treasures.
A few weeks ago, Jake talked me into ordering caterpillars. He was sweet and decided he would let me take them to school so my students could also see the transformation. Today most of our butterflies emerged! I don't know who was more excited....Jake, my students, or the two adults in the classroom.
Jake is enjoying soccer. This past Saturday, he only stopped for a drink once while play was still going.
This little guy was in the backyard hanging out on my cannas. Surprisingly he just sat there and let me take his picture.

This picture is a couple of months old, but I just discovered it in my phone and realized I never posted Jake's first lost tooth.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love the top thing! We loved the pictures, my students thought the frog and butterfly were neat!