Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

You can go here and see new list of Friday Fill-Ins each week. Copy and paste and then add your own answers. Mine are in red.

1. Snow messes up holiday plans.
2. I'm looking forward to finishing the class I am in right now so I can enjoy the holidays with family and lots of relaxing.
3. My family is the best family ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is The Waltons.
5. I'm done with one of the three assignments due on Sunday.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is being with family.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting lots done, tomorrow my plans include going to watch the Junction Eagles play football (if Jake is feeling better) and Sunday, I want to take Josie to the Nutcracker.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey--I'd forgotten about the Waltons--loved them!
Hope Jake is better!:)