Sunday, September 20, 2009

One Step Closer

I made 90% on my comps that I took yesterday. Everyone has to score 80% or better to have "passed," so I was pleased with my score. That means all I have do to now is finish the class I am in and one more, and I will be done with my Masters degree! Thank goodness...I am tired of being tied to my laptop several hours a week. I will officially graduate in December, and then all I will have to do is take the state test to be certified to be a principal.

We have started thinking about Jake's birthday coming up right before Halloween. I asked him yesterday what kind of party he wants, and he said, "a shotgun party." I'm not sure what kind of shotgun party we could have for a 5-year old. He is definitely Daddy's boy. I have given some thought to a shotgun cake, but I am not even sure how to do that...camo maybe? Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm thinking a shotgun birthday is way better than a shotgun wedding

Laura said...

PS--So proud of you for doing so well and being so dedicated. We'll have to celebrate in December.