Monday, May 17, 2010

Gig 'Em Aggies!




On Friday, we watched my youngest cousin graduate from college. It's amazing how time flies. On my mom's side of the family there are 5 cousins, and he was the last of us to graduate from A&M. When my brother graduated, he was 5 (the same age as Jake). It was so fun to be able to see him graduate. The only thing that would have made it better is if Nonnie would have been able to be there, but I know she was thinking about him all day. In fact, I got periodic texts from my sister saying, "Nonnie would like an update" or "Nonnie wants to know if Brant graduated with honors." Next we get to watch Brant and his sweet Ashly get married.
Congratulations Brant!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congrats to your cousin!

My sister graduated from Sam on Saturday and there was a girl receiving her master's in school psychology and her name was Jennifer Nicole Spivey....Kyle and I had to do a double take...I told him you were working on a master's, but I didn't know where or if you were finished...found the post on your blog so a late Congrats!

Laura said...

YAY BRANT!!
We hate to miss the big event. I have pics somewhere of Brant at Jim's graduation. I'll have to find them. Can't wait for the wedding!