Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wedding Festivities





This past weekend we were blessed to host my family for Brant's and Ashly's wedding. The highlight for Josie and Jake was having all of their cousins sleep over every night. We had so much fun visiting and hanging out. The girls were beautiful as flower girls. Somehow I only managed to get a few videos and very few pictures. Hopefully someone else got more pictures to share. We were having such a good time, I forgot all about my camera. The wedding was beautiful and went very smoothly. I can't wait to hear all about the Disney honeymoon! It was a great weekend, from the rehearsal supper to Cody's Saturday fish fry.

1 comment:

Laura said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for hosting us. I will post pics if I ever upload them...too busy this weekend with Tirey festivities. Wish you were here.