Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Camp Granny

This week my kids are happy campers. They are at Camp Granny.


It's a really great summer camp. They serve great food and have very comfy beds. Swimming and fishing are daily activities. Kids gets lots of physical activity, but they also get to rest and relax.
Croquet is a popular activity--pajamas optional.


They have a great lifeguard (you can only see her hands, because she threatened me if I took her picture).

Other campers (aka cousins) also enjoy the amenities.


Safety is the #1 priority.

Sometimes Daddy serves as a camp counselor. Baiting hooks is his specialty.
Popsicles are always available!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Fun for the kids, I think mine would enjoy Camp Granny. Instead they are settling for Camp Home. We do have popsicles and snowcones.

Jen said...

My kids would love Camp Home if it were like yours. You have your own zoo, tractor rides, snakes...