Sunday, August 2, 2009

Counting Our Blessings

Praise God! We had a really nice rain on Friday. I think we ended up with around 5 inches. Once the storm was finally over and the lightning and thunder passed, the kids talked me into letting them play outside in the puddles. It was still showering a little, and they were soaked in minutes. Josie had a friend who spent the night with us after her birthday party, and they played out in the water long after Jake lost interest.

The girls were out on the back deck spraying each other with the gardening sprayer--you know the one that has different settings? Josie and Jake love to experiment with all of the different types of sprays.
First I spied on them through the window and blinds, but I had to go get a closer look.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

I want to be 8 again!!! Looks like they were having a blast. S is a good friend for her...makes me happy :)

Tiffany said...

Aren't you so glad for the rain? Finally!

So fun, we used to do that when we were kids!