Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yesterday, I got to spend some time back on campus at Texas A&M...whoop! It has probably been almost 15 years since I had walked around campus, other than just going to Kyle Field for a game. What a treat to get to take pictures of my two favorite Aggies and see places that brought back lots of fun memories. College days do not seem that far away until you realize that the current students were in elementary school when you were there.

I didn't take these photos, but these are a few places we went yesterday to take engagement pictures.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm jealous. I love this time of year on campus. I can't wait to see the pictures you took.

Lael said...

I'm so glad you got a chance to be nostalgic. I've been wanting to visit campus for many years now. I also want to go into The Commons Lobby (my first dorm), but I can't remember seeing families of 6 in that lobby when I was a student. We might stick out a little now.