Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Weekend to Remember

Josie and I spent the past weekend with Granny in Dallas.
We visited the Galleria and the American Girl store. What a treat!

The Galleria is a fun place to shop, and Josie was also able to watch two Olympic skaters and the official lighting of this huge Christmas tree.

We had supper in the American Girl Bistro, where they have special high chairs for your dolls. The food was yummy, especially the desserts.


Staying in a hotel for a night was especially nice!
On Sunday, Josie and I ice skated on real ice! I was a little worried about ice skating, since I had not been in so long (and so many pounds ago!)
Thanks Granny for a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Too fun!
It looks like you had a great time!
Skating would be fun.

Charlene said...

I'm so glad you all had such a great time! Making great memories...nothing like it. Have fun at Christmas!!! I'm hoping for snow for you all! Love you all!