Sunday, January 18, 2009

All Dressed Up...


Last night, Cody and I went to a dinner for the Houston Safari Club. We were invited by a friend of Cody's who he works with through the golf course. It was "Black Tie Optional," and I figured everyone would like to see a picture of us all dressed up (it happens so seldom). The food was delicous, and the live auction was fun to watch, even though it was out of our league. Maybe someday we'll be able to pay $30,000 for a rifle or an African hunt. Then again, maybe not. The best part of the evening was the featured entertainer--Jeff Foxworthy!

3 comments:

Laura said...

You guys clean up nice!! Glad you had an evening on the town and had fun!

Ashly said...

everyone write it down...Cody Spivey owns a RAZOR!!!! I'm so proud! Yall looked great!

Lael said...

If I knew how to type that whistle sound, I would. You two look very nice, and that sounds like a fun night.