Thursday, January 22, 2009

TGIF

Here are my Friday Fill-Ins:

1. Oh, I am so glad it's Friday!
2. Roll with the changes, big and little.
3. During hunting season, I can control the remote (sometimes).
4. President Obama; are you kidding me??? (Sorry, I've tried to be politically neutral on this blog.)
5. Right now I'd like to be on vacation in a place where laundry does not exist.
6. The paper cutter is my favorite gadget. (Does that count as a gadget? I don't think I use any gadgets...)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting to do whatever I want, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and Sunday, I want to finish my class assignment and discussion post!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You go girl! I wondered what you'd put on #2. Hope you enjoy your kid-free weekend.