Thursday, January 1, 2009

Thursday Fill-Ins

Usually these are Friday Fill-Ins, but as usual, I'm just a little bit off.

1. I must live in the country before I die.

2. You can't stop laundry.

3. I wish I never had to buy groceries again.

4. Cody, Josie, and Jake have helped me change my life.

5. I know the song Redneck Girl by heart.

6. If I weren't so afraid, I would quit my job and start a photography business.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a LONG bath in my bathtub, tomorrow my plans include celebrating my 10th anniversary with Cody and Saturday and Sunday, I want to get organized and ready to go back to work!

Christmas pictures coming soon! You can go my sister's blog to see pictures of Cody, Jake, and my brother-in-law and nephew hunting in the panhandle. We have some very pretty pheasant feathers that my mother-in-law tried to steal. Jake said no to that idea.

No comments: