Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blogger Blues

All week, I've tried to think of something to blog. For some reason, everytime I start to type, my mind goes blank. Well, come to think of it, that happens in other situations too. Maybe I have a problem that goes beyond blogging.

I thought about writing about the great weekend I had without my family last weekend, but then I figured that was probably ugly of me to talk about how happy I was to have the house to myself. I considered writing about the evils of state-wide standardized testing, but then I figured that was not the best thing for an aspiring principal to discuss. Last night, I thought about taking pictures of our Wii playing adventures, but then I realized I'd already done that.

So here I am, essentially writing about nothing. I've managed to type an entire paragraph about what I didn't write.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You guys make this too hard. Just sit down and write...check out the One Minute Writer...it might give you some ideas. (It is on the list of the Thoughts page)

Lael said...

At least you did write! I have been bad about going weeks with nothing because I felt like that.

Also, I don't think there is anything wrong with writing about enjoying some time by yourself! How was it?? I think I might brag about that a little if it were to happen over here :) hint hint to Brad...I'll make sure he starts reading your blog!