Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bible Memory Verse

I have started a Bible study called, "In My Father's House: Women Relating to God as Father." I have promised myself I would be committed to learning each week's Bible memory verse. For some reason, I'm having a difficult time memorizing the verse (Could it be the two kids, the house, the laundry, the full-time job, the master's classes...?). Even with all of these distractions, I really want to make it a priority. My solution to learning each week's verse is to post it on my blog as a visual reminder and an encouragement to myself. Feel free to join in!

"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, 'Abba, Father.' The Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are God's children."

-Romans 8:15-16

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'll try to learn it, too. I think I'd do better if it was one setence. Where'd you get the book, maybe I should get it and we could do the study together.
Love you!

Jen said...

There is a group of people who are doing it at school. I'm not sure where the book came from, but I will find out. I think I could learn one sentence, too. Love you!

TREY MORGAN said...

Beautiful blog, but even more beautiful family!

Blessings

Laura said...

BTW--still waiting to see what color Snuggie you want