Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

My blog friend Amanda posted this on her website and encouraged others to play along. The only rule is that the questions have to be answered in one word. I'm not sure anyone will find his interesting, but here goes...

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse.
2. Where is your significant other? Recliner.
3. Your hair color? When?
4. Your mother? Farmer.
5. Your father? Heaven.
6. Your favorite thing? Chocolate.
7. Your dream last night? Dreamless.
8. Your dream/goal? Health.
9. The room you’re in? Living.
10. Your hobby? Photography.
11. Your fear? Illness.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Family.
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. What you’re not? Efficient.
15. One of your wish-list items? Maid.
16. Where you grew up? Happy.
17. The last thing you did? Email.
18. What are you wearing? Sneakers.
19. Your TV? CSI.
20. Your pet? Freckles.
21. Your computer? Laptop.
22. Your mood? Tired.
23. Missing someone? Laura/Nonnie (sorry I know I'm breaking the rule of one word)
24. Your car? Messy.
25. Something you’re not wearing? Lipstick.
26. Favorite store? Target
27. Your summer? Kids.
28. Love someone? Absolutely.
29. Your favorite color? Lime.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Recently.
31. Last time you cried? September.

I don't know if anyone who reads this blog will participate, but... Tag, you're it!

5 comments:

Laura said...

Okay, I'm playing--I answered the questions--not as well as I would like--but I did it! Love the November look---you are so cool:)

Jen said...

I don't know about cool. I think I am a dork, but it's fun to put up new stuff. :)

Laura said...

You said it (the dork part) not me! It is fun to put up new stuff, I'm finally kind of content with my blog look, but may have to do some "Christmas shopping"

Anonymous said...

Loved the recliner answer! I tell my husband that the recliner destroys his will to move.

My favorite store was a toss up between Target and TJ Maxx. Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen- I started another blog. If I haven't bored you to tears yet, I would love for you to come by. http://redhotmomma.wordpress.com/