Friday, October 17, 2008

Reasons to be Rich

When Josie asked today me if I wanted to know what she really wants, I figured ice cream, or maybe to eat out. Actually, she says what she really wants is to be rich. Here are her reasons:

  • Hot tub in the living room
  • A bigger house-- probably in New York (she says that the best place we could move since they have Niagra Falls)
  • A closet like London Tipton has (Suite Life of Zach and Cody)
  • Parties every night for the whole neighborhood and anyone else we know

I have to say being rich does sound nice (except for the New York thing). Can't see that happening! Not sure why the hot tub is going to be in he living room either!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Well duh! The hot tub will be in the living room so you can watch TV and so the whole neighborhood can enjoy it at the parties every night. Let me know when you're rich--we're moving in.