Saturday, October 11, 2008

Meet the Newest Member of the Family

Meet Freckles!

We adopted her today from the Abandoned Animal Rescue Shelter.

She is a calm, sweet girl who loves to get attention. We brought her home and she has been exploring the yard and resting by the back door. Freckles is probably about 3-5 years old. She has been great with Jake and Josie. On the way home, Freckles sat between them. She tends to drool (a lot) and this was quite traumatic for both kids. Josie remarked, "I could probably make a pool for ants with all this slobber!

More pictures soon!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think your dog is very cool! I wish I had one like that. I'm hoping sometime I can come see her.
Love, Sadie

I wish we could have one like that--love, T.S.

She is cute--Josie, I bet you could start a business building pools for insects--love, Aunt Laura

Ashly said...

YAY for Freckles! She's so cute!